ODBC Driver Crash - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Ingmar Koecher
Subject ODBC Driver Crash
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Team,

We continue to have issues on a specific system with various versions of the ODBC driver, including version 9.6 and 11.1, where a Windows C++ service application crashes constantly in the ODBC driver. We've been unable to determine the cause of the crash, but it does seem to be related to that specific environment.

I sent an email a few days without a response, so I'm not sure if it was overlooked.

Is there anything that we can do on our end to gather more information etc. to narrow this down? Is it possible to get the debug symbols of the driver so that we can at least try to analyze the stack trace with WinDbg? I haven't been able to compile the ODBC drivers from source so far, so having access to the official symbols would be helpful.

Thank you,
Ingmar.

--

Twitter @IngmarKoecher