Re: what should be the best autovacuum configuration for daily partition table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From chiru r
Subject Re: what should be the best autovacuum configuration for daily partition table
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Rumman,

Please publish the below information.

1. vacuum and auto-vacuum parametters current settings on cluster.
     select name,setting from pg_settings where name ilike '%vacuum%';

2.  show maintenance_work_mem ;
     show autovacuum_max_workers ;

3. Physical Ram size on server.

--Chiru