Logical decoding off of a replica? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Curt Micol
Subject Logical decoding off of a replica?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

I've been working to get a replica setup to perform logical decoding
and haven't been able to get the right configuration. I've tried
everything I can think of. While researching I found this post on
Stack Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/30351628/logical-decoding-on-a-standby-node

Mostly I want to verify that logical decoding is not currently
supported on a replica. Anyone have any information here? Perhaps also
point me in the right direction for the progress on setting up such a
configuration?

Thank for your time,

--
# Curt Micol