Re: [pgsql-www] [BUGS] Bug 14592 - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Matthew Zinicola
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] [BUGS] Bug 14592
Date
List pgsql-www
Thanks, gentlemen.  I've consulted the link about this and made one of the two changes and I'm testing.  I appreciate it, as I've never experienced anything this (relative to postgres or systemd).. and I've been using postgres for longer than I'd like to admit! :)

-Matt

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:49 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Bug reports go through the general mailinglist moderation steps. My guess
> is that either the bug report was accidentally rejected by moderators, or
> it was missed for long enough that it expired (unless it's still sitting in
> the queue, but that seems unlikely given the approximate dates).

I checked the queue, and it expired long ago.  These requests only live
for a week.

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/