Fwd: Google Summer Of Code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vikramsingh Kushwaha
Subject Fwd: Google Summer Of Code
Date
List pgsql-hackers

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha@mitaoe.ac.in>
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 11:56 PM
Subject: Fwd: Google Summer Of Code
To: <developers@phpmyadmin.net>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha@mitaoe.ac.in>
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 11:54 PM
To: <gsoc+2018@rocket.chat>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Vikramsingh Kushwaha <vskushwaha@mitaoe.ac.in>
Date: Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 11:51 PM
Subject: Google Summer Of Code
To: <support@moodle.org>

Respected sir/madam
I, Vikramsingh Kushwaha, currently studying in B.Tech 3rd year computer engineering in MIT Pune, India. I am very much interested to contribute in the open source projects. But i am new to this so I needed some guidance. Even i wanted to participate in Google Summer Of Code, so i wanted your organization to be my mentor.
Kindly, be my mentor, i am ready for any challenge or task, test whatever you want to take. I shall be sharing my github and codechef profile. I am an average coder but a dedicated hard worker.
Kindly guide me and be my mentor for Google Summer Of Code.

Regards,
Vikramsingh Kushwaha
MIT Academy Of Engineering
Pune