Re: v4.28 not working for me on Windows - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: v4.28 not working for me on Windows
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 at 12:04, Fabrizio Bernini <fab@blockdox.com> wrote:
Hello.
I've just updated pgAdmin from v4.27 to v4.28. Using Firefox as a browser.
The app keeps thinking on the 127.0.0.1 url and does nothing.
Can you please help?

Best Regards

Fabrizio

This email and any attachments are sent for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you receive this email in error, please notify us immediately; and if you are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using it, copying or disseminating it or any information contained in it. Internet communications are not secure and Block Dox Ltd and/or its subsidiaries are not responsible for their abuse by third parties, nor for any alteration or corruption in transmission, nor for any damage or loss caused by any virus or other defect. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.