Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [FEATURE] Add schema option to all relevant objects
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:57 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> On Tue, 2011-07-05 at 20:51 +0100, Dave Page wrote:
>> On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:47 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
>> <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
>> >
>> > Thanks a lot for your work. This patch was something I was waiting for.
>>
>> A few weeks back I had to talk Thom into posting a 2 line fix. I'm
>> beginning to think I may have unleashed some sort of rampant patch
>> beast...
>>

> You *may* have? you absolutely did. Which feels great honestly ;-) he
> should keep the patches coming (even if it prevents me from working on
> the documentation at the same time).

Oh yes - definitely +1. I'm certainly not complaining.

>> > BTW, are you going to char(11)?
>>
>> Are you? Did we have that conversation already? :-)
>>

> I am. And we had a conversation about it. But I don't know for Thom. Or
> did you tell me? if you did, I can only blame my memory...

:-). I'm just as bad. I think I'm the only EDBer going.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company