Re: Linux Downloads page change - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Linux Downloads page change
Date
List pgsql-www
On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

> No, I never have claimed it's pushed regularly. I've always said it's
> pushed when I remember or when someone reminds me. The point is that
> it is pushed, and has been on more than one occasion since 9.0.2 was
> released - which should be obvious if you look towards the bottom of
> your screenshot.

BTW; the reason that you see 9.0.2 in the commit log there is that
right after 9.0.2 was released, we stopped using the master branch for
anything. We now use named branches for all versions, so there is no
recent activity in master, only in the REL-X_Y branches.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company