Re: RI_ConstraintTrigger - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: RI_ConstraintTrigger
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Michal Kozusznik
<kozusznik.michal@ifortuna.cz> wrote:
>> What database server version? I just tested here with 9.0 and 1.14.3,
>> and I don't see the triggers, either with or without Show System
>> Objects enabled.
>>

> I reported it happens with postgresql 8.4
> Now I checked v9.0.2 and indeed RI constraints are hidden.
> So looks that this issue is related only to postgresql older than 9

OK. Guillaume, do you have 8.4 to hand? I don't at the moment.

> PS. There is something wrong with mailing list configuration. I always get
> mailing list email address in CC field instead of "reply-to" one.

That's correct - we intentionally don't modify the reply-to header on
the PostgreSQL mailing lists.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com