Re: Missing packages for fedora 33 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Missing packages for fedora 33
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 12:14 PM Fahar Abbas <fahar.abbas@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 4:54 PM Mike Martin <redtux1@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a reason for this?
Yes because  Fedora 33  Generally Available yesterday: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201027005800/en/Fedora-33-Now-Generally-Available and we would decide later either we need to add support of Fedora 33 on next release (4.28) of pgadmin4 or not?

@Dave Page your thoughts on this?

I'm building a Fedora 33 build node right now, so we should have pgAdmin 4 packages for F33 in the next release (and from tonight's snapshot build).

I can't comment on the state of the packages from the PostgreSQL repo, as I'm not involved in their production.

Also normally I use rpms from the postgres repo not pgadmin4 one