Re: Bug in the graphical explain - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Bug in the graphical explain
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Works nicely - not entirely sure I understand how, but it does the job!!

Nice work - committed.

Thanks!

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 1:58 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Ashesh; do we have any capacity in the team to spend a little time on
this at the moment? It'll affect the PEM SQL Profiler as well of
course...
First of all apology for very late reply.
Here is the patch which resolves this problem.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 9:26 PM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have no idea on how to fix this. I've attached the test case to
> reproduce it.
>
> First execute the test SQL file, then select the last UPDATE query, and
> hit F7. The graphical explain is kinda ugly because two nodes are one on
> the other. That's not the first time I meet this bug. For example, when
> you explain an DELETE query on a table with foreign keys.
>
> If you know how to fix this, that would be great because I'm completely
> lost here.
>

> --
> Guillaume
> http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info