Re: Schema child node: FTS nodes (Configuration, Dictionaries, Parser, Templates) - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Schema child node: FTS nodes (Configuration, Dictionaries, Parser, Templates)
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

I'm currently seeing numerous failures in the test suite, including ERROR tags being output from tests in this patch without any other output (does that mean they're negative tests and the error is expected)?

In any case, I'm not going to commit any more test cases until the existing issues are resolved and the enhanced summary and object cleanup work is complete, otherwise it's just taking too much time unnecessarily.

Please resubmit this patch once that work is complete.

Thanks.