Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder
Date
In response to Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder  (Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
Hang on... please see if you can reproduce with 9.0.10 first. There have
been numerous fixes to the permissions code in those 7 releases since 9.0.3.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com