Re: pgadmin3 crash - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin3 crash
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 9:48 PM, Linos <info@linos.es> wrote:

> Arghhh, for me it ever fails, did you see the gdb log? my distro is Arch Linux
> X84_64 with this versions:
>
> uname -a
> Linux skuda 3.6.7-425-bfs #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Nov 18 20:43:58 CET 2012 x86_64
> GNU/Linux

Yeah, I saw the log. It doesn't show much except that the crash is
deep in GTK, which of course, none of us are even remotely familiar
with :-/. A colleague of mine has also tested, and he found that the
issue couldn't be reproduced on Ubuntu either, so my guess is that
this is a GTK bug, not a pgAdmin one I'm afraid. Given that Guillaume
is the only one of us who does seem to be able to reproduce it, I
think it'll have to fall to him to try to confirm that. (sorry Gleu!)

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company