Re: [GENERAL] One-click installer, Windows 7 32-bit, and icacls.exe - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [GENERAL] One-click installer, Windows 7 32-bit, and icacls.exe
Date
List pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 2:39 PM, <mgould@isstrucksoftware.net> wrote:
I am running Windows 7 x64 (version 6.1.7601).  My copy is also from the MSDN with latest updates applied.  When I get to the end of the postgres install I get a error:

Problem running post-install step.  Installation may not complete correctly.
The database cluster initialisation failed.

I very much doubt that s the issue being discussed here. I'd suggest starting a new thread on pgsql-bugs and including your installation logs from %TEMP%.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company