Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: To fix issues in Boolean editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: To fix issues in Boolean editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 6:46 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

I wasn't working for me in Chrome, I almost have to click second time to set proper value in checkbox & even after that it was not saving the correct state properly.

OK, well clearly that needs fixing too, but that wasn't the point of this particular ticket :-)

And regarding issue in runtime, I checked with windows runtime and found that Qt does not support indeterminate state for the checkbox :(
So when we set the state to false it actually is indeterminate state and if we click one more time it sets it to false.

OK, so how do we fix that? The Qt docs are quite clear that QCheckBox *does* support tri-state (see QCheckBox::setTriState(). Worst case is that we have to create our own control right?

Inline image 1

Inline image 2

--
Regards,