Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4278] Backgrid loses the focus when PasswordCellopens autocomplete suggestion list - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4278] Backgrid loses the focus when PasswordCellopens autocomplete suggestion list
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#4278] Backgrid loses the focus when PasswordCellopens autocomplete suggestion list  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

OK, well this won't hurt anyway, so patch applied.

Thanks!