Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1432 - File Browser - File does not exist error - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1432 - File Browser - File does not exist error
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks Surinder, patch applied.

I suspect the font rendering issue is related to others we've seen,
where the solution is to ensure the -webkit-transform CSS attribute is
set to none. Can you have a poke around with it please?