Re: New versions "What's new" - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: New versions "What's new"
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
I'm not against the idea if someone wants to come up with a patch. Maybe just a message flash that appears the first time a new version is run, with a message saying "Welcome to pgAdmin 4 vX.Y. Click <here> to see what has changed in this version.", with <here> linking to the release notes in the docs?