Re: data output pane floats - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: data output pane floats
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Fri, 24 Jun 2022 at 09:56, Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh.mahajan@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

There is a Reset Layout icon below the panel close button on the right top corner. Clicking the icon  will reset query tool panels.

Alternatively, grab it by the title bar, and drag it to somewhere it looks like it would dock - any suitable areas will highlight themselves if you drag over them, indicating you can drop the panel there.

Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 2.23.26 PM.png

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB