Re: SQL Query Pane issue - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: SQL Query Pane issue
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 10:58 PM, Shefali Sharma <sharma@isi.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using pgadmin to connect to a remote postgres database, and everything was working fine. I am on a MAC
machine.When I downloaded it, it was downloaded to the temporary download folder. I tried to copy the .dmg to the
Applicationsfolder, and now the SQL pane does not work properly. I see a blank (nothing) in the SQL pane.  I removed it
frommy machine, and downloaded it again, and still nothing happened. I am not sure if it related to me trying to change
it'sposition, but SQL pane just does not work. Any input will be useful.

Have you tried the "Default View" option on the View menu? That should
reset the pane layout.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com