Re: [pgadmin-hackers][Patch] Refactor sql template version picking - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgadmin-hackers][Patch] Refactor sql template version picking
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Very nice indeed! I didn't realise we'd ended up with quite so many
duplicated templates.

Both patches look good to me - really the only thing that caught my
eye was the name versioned_template_loader which is somewhat longer
than I'd prefer.

As it's a major change, and we're going to be wrapping 1.2 in a little
over a week, I'd like some further review before committing. Khushboo,
can you take a look first thing on Monday please? If you're happy,
I'll commit and ask Fahar to do some testing.

Thanks!