Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] ACI tree compatible with Greenplum - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] ACI tree compatible with Greenplum
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, I've applied the patch, but have only eyeball-reviewed and tested for negative effects on PG servers (of which there seem to be none). Please ensure everything looks good against GPDB as I'm unable to test that at present.