Re: How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?
Date
Re: How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?
List pgsql-www
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Joshua Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> Apparently the passwords to the wiki aren't the same a our community account, and I've lost mine out of my browser.
 However,there's no reset/retrieve password link on the PostgreSQL wiki.  So how do I fix my password?

> I need to post the minutes from the clustering meeting, so I'd like to get this resolved soon.

The wiki does use the community accounts - you can change your
password here: https://www.postgresql.org/account/reset/ (if your
browser is logged into the main website, you may need to logout
first).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com