Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvement in the look and feel of the whole applica - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvement in the look and feel of the whole applica
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 6:29 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Thanks patch applied without Tree Changes.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:55 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch for further design improvements:
- Process watcher made fixed width with header changes, time details rounded to 2 decimals
- Query history will show "No query history" if no query fired. Query editor default size increased.
- Tree improvements - right bold border removed completely. Now click anywhere on a tree item to perform actions. Please note, single click on the tiny tree arrow button will not work with this. Clicking anywhere is more useful than this.
 @Dave  Should we proceed with this behaviour, I haven't commit it.

I like the blue bit, so that should come back.

I would say that a single-click on the arrow should open/close the node, whilst a double-click on the icon or label should open/close it.

- Fixed a bug where New folder create button not working when in List mode and No files/folder present.
- Other minor improvements.

Kindly review.