Re: pgAdmin with SSHTunneling support - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin with SSHTunneling support
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 5:49 PM, Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com>
> wrote:
>>

>> On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 5:42 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> Nope - just try connecting, disconnecting, connecting (lather, rinse,
>>> repeat) and see what happens.
>>

>>   Yes. It is reproducible will work on it.
>

>      I have tried a lot to figure out the cause of the bug, but unable to
> find it yet. It is not reproducible on Windows and Linux(Ubuntu), only
>      reproducible on MAC OSX. For the error "SSL SYSCALL error: EOF
> detected" I have googled and found it is because of network problem, but
>      there is no network problem at our end.
>
>      Will working on the same. Any pointers or suggestions??

Sorry, no concrete ideas. I assume it's not just that the tunnel is
being closed hastily at the merest blip of a problem, which is
actually recoverable? It might be worth pinging the libssh2 guys (and
checking for any updates to the code from them).

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company