Re: How to get updated psycopg2 library with pgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: How to get updated psycopg2 library with pgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 5:32 PM Finzel, Jeremy <jfinzel@enova.com> wrote:
We are facing a lot of issues with the 64 bit OID bug in psycopg2, as described here: https://github.com/psycopg/psycopg2/issues/961

I understand this fix has been released, but we cannot seem to figure out how to get the latest version of psycopg2 packaged with pgAdmin.  Even installing the latest version, we still face the bug.

Is there any general guidance on how to get the latest version of psycopg2 to work with pgAdmin on both Mac and Windows?

Our builds (those done by the pgAdmin devs themselves, i.e. Windows, macOS, Docker, Python wheel) will all pull the latest version of psycopg in their build process. Psycopg2 2.8.4 was released on October 20th, so pgAdmin 4.15 should have it, but 4.14 will not.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company