Re: [pgAdmin][RM5990]: Update the style guide on pgAdmin4 website - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM5990]: Update the style guide on pgAdmin4 website
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Aug 25, 2020 at 12:49 PM Nikhil Mohite <nikhil.mohite@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

PFA v5 patch for the same.

if required any updates in this please let me know.

Hmm, yeah - that doesn't work for me I'm afraid; it's mixing content with code.

The titles should be defined in the HTML pages themselves. We do that everywhere else by including a template block like the following in the lowest level content:

{% block title %}Contributing{% endblock %}

And then in base.html:

<title>{% block title %}{% endblock %}</title>

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com