Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Dave Page
Subject Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder
Date
In response to Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder  (Deven Thaker <devenmthaker@gmail.com>)