Re: Updated options-query_tool.rst file - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Updated options-query_tool.rst file
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Susan

Can you send this as a diff against GIT master please, and avoid
changing anything bu the required lines of the file? This update
touches the entire file, so I can't see exactly what has changed. Ping
me on IM if you need a hand with the git-fu.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Chief Architect, Tools & Installers