Re: pgAdmin 4 v6.6 Released - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 v6.6 Released
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 at 19:37, Darren Duncan <darren@darrenduncan.net> wrote:
On 2022-03-10 3:35 a.m., Akshay Joshi wrote:
> Features:
>
>   * Added capability to deploy PostgreSQL servers on Amazon RDS.
>
> This feature allows the users to deploy the PostgreSQL server on the Amazon AWS
> Cloud. In the future, more cloud options will be available.

Will that "more cloud options" include Postgres compatible Amazon Aurora, which
is like RDS but better? -- Darren Duncan

We don't support Aurora at all right now, so we'd need to find resources to do that before we'd add it as a cloud deployment option. For the moment we're sticking to the services that we know will work; RDS, Azure PostgreSQL, Google Cloud SQL, EDB BigAnimal etc.