Re: Translators: web platform for translations? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Translators: web platform for translations?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Sat, 29 Jan 2022 at 06:36, <fred.escallier@free.fr> wrote:
Hello Dave
I think it could be an useful solution, perhaps more reactive
and I think that some users do not contribute because they are note comfortable with tools like poedit
so, a good solution in my opinion, especially if it does not interfere with the current worklfow

Thanks for the feedback. That's roughly in line with my thinking.

PS : I am also interested as I will have less time available. I am starting a new life as a farmer :-)

Wow, that sounds like a challenge. Good luck!