Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1728 - Properties are not refreshing after objects are edited - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1728 - Properties are not refreshing after objects are edited
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 7:39 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Issue:
> on updating node, we deselect and then again select the node updated to
> refresh the panel. but it needs some delay of few milliseconds between
> deselect and select to fix this issue.
>
> Please find attached patch and review.

This does not resolve the issue for me. I tested using a synonym to a
package on EPAS 9.5, by changing the target package name.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company