Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 package on Mac OS X - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Patch for pgAdmin4 package on Mac OS X
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

On the first run, I get:

App completed: /Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/pkg/mac/../../mac-build/pgAdmin 4.app
./pkg/mac/create-dmg.sh: line 6: cd: dist: No such file or directory
Cleaning up
Copying data into temporary directory
cp: ./../mac-build/pgAdmin 4.app: No such file or directory
create-dmg.sh failed
make: *** [appbundle] Error 1

If I run it again, I get:

App completed: /Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/pkg/mac/../../mac-build/pgAdmin 4.app
./pkg/mac/create-dmg.sh: line 6: cd: dist: No such file or directory
Directory ./pgadmin4-1.0-dev.dmg.src already exists. Please delete it manually.
create-dmg.sh failed
make: *** [appbundle] Error 1

If I manually create $SRC/dist, it's much happier.

Other issues:

- Your changes to the runtime don't seem to help. I've been staring at
the code for an hour or so now, and I can't see the issue though. We
may need some fresh eyes.

- pkg/mac/create-dmg.sh is mixing upper and lower case variable names
and with/without _, e.g. $dmgname vs $DMG_NAME

- Shoudn't DMG_NAME be initialised to `grep "^APP_NAME" web/config.py
| cut -d"=" -f2 | sed "s/'//g"` ?