Re: PATCH: improve sorting in the Data Editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PATCH: improve sorting in the Data Editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 6:31 AM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:

Hi, Dave!

I see bugreports and patches for PgAdmin III are set aside.

Not set aside - it's just that the people on my team are busy with other work at the moment. There are other committers though.

What's the current state of the project?

If it isn't going to develop further - that should be told to community.

pgAdmin III will be around for at least another year, but EDB staff are concentrating mostly on pgAdmin 4 at the moment. That's been the subject of blogs and talks at various conferences, and you should have seem commits and some discussion here I expect.

Seeing one's efforts being ignored simply kills enthusiasm :(