Re: WebSphere Application Server support for postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: WebSphere Application Server support for postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers
[Removing all lists except -hackers. Please do not cross-post to every
list again!]

On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 9:22 AM, John Nash
<postgres.dba.needs.help@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Our IT Company systems architecture is based on IBM Websphere
> Application Server, we would like to migrate our databases to
> Postgres, the main problem which stops us from doing that is Postgres
> is not supported by IBM Websphere Application Server.
> There is a Request for Enhancement that has been opened in IBM Web in
> order to solve this issue, if you are interested in this enhancement
> to be done, please vote for the Enhancement in the following link:
>
> http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=27313

A login is required to access that site. Can you provide a link or
info that doesn't require login please?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com