Re: no search box on query tool toolbar - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: no search box on query tool toolbar
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 12:55 AM, Malik Rumi <malik.a.rumi@gmail.com> wrote:
> According to this page:
> http://localhost:5050/help/help/query_tool.html?highlight=search
>
> There is supposed to be a search box in my query tool toolbar. I assume this
> is a text only list so I am not attaching a screenshot, but I assure you it
> is not there. I have looked in preferences and everywhere else i could think
> to look, but found nothing that would turn this feature on or off. How do I
> get it?

The search box was removed before one of the early betas when we
changed the grid control and got rid of paging as it was too slow. I
guess we missed updating that part of the docs.

Susan, can you update the query tool page when you get a moment please?

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com