Re: [pgAdmin][RM4348] Theme options in pgAdmin and dark theme - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM4348] Theme options in pgAdmin and dark theme
Date
Re: [pgAdmin][RM4348] Theme options in pgAdmin and dark theme
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 9:50 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Attached. It may just be that it looks a little sharp because it's a long line. Maybe we should just make it a darker shade entirely.

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 09.09.42.png

Why can't I see it :/
Maybe it got fixed along with the dark drop down for no limit. Could you please check again.
image.png

Nope, it's definitely still there:

Screenshot 2019-11-12 at 09.53.02.png

BTW, what was the reason for removing the styling from the scroll bars?
We had given gray shades to scrollbar which were not clearly visible for some tables. Plus, for systems were scrollbar is not always enabled was showing scrollbar. It should appear only on scroll on those systems.

And you're working on that? We can't keep the ugly grey scroll bars!

Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com