Re: pgAdmin can't create Expression Indexes - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin can't create Expression Indexes
Date
List pgadmin-support

On Wed, May 15, 2019 at 6:59 AM Michel Feinstein <michelfeinstein@gmail.com> wrote:
I will...but just to add my 2 cents, it would be a lot better if you guys could move to Github and use their Issue system instead.

Why is that? There are various features we use daily to manage our backlog that it doesn't have - not to mention that we very intentionally run all our own software and servers so we have full control over the data and environment.