Re: Domain registration for pgfoundry.org has expired - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Domain registration for pgfoundry.org has expired
Date
List pgsql-www

On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 4:27 PM Sehrope Sarkuni <sehrope@jackdb.com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 31, 2020 at 11:19 AM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
pgFoundry is not run by the postgresql.org team, and hasn't been for many years.

If you can find any references to it on our website (outside of the mailing list archives), please let us know.

There's a lot of links to pgFoundry from the wiki. That's how I ran into the issue.

Urgh, thanks.

Any volunteers to do some cleanup? I've updated the pgFoundry page that I just found on there.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company