pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Beta 1 Released - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Beta 1 Released
Date
Re: pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Beta 1 Released  (Michal Kozusznik <kozusznik.michal@ifortuna.cz>)
List pgadmin-support
I'm pleased to announce that the release of pgAdmin 4 v1.0 Beta 1 for
testing. You can find more details on the website:

Announcement: https://www.pgadmin.org/

Documentation: https://www.pgadmin.org/docs4/dev/index.html

Downloads: https://www.pgadmin.org/download/

Bug tracker: https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues
(requires a PostgreSQL community login)

pgAdmin 4 is a complete rewrite of pgAdmin, written in
Python/Javascript, and deployable as a desktop or web application.
There's a much more modern look and feel, improved UI and workflows,
and more flexibility and reliability than pgAdmin 3. There are a
number of screenshots on the website announcement to give an idea of
what it looks like.

Please download, test, and report any (non-duplicate - see the tracker
above) issues so we can get ready for the final release with
PostgreSQL 9.6. The beta 2 release will coincide with PostgreSQL 9.6
beta 2 and will stay in sync from there on.

Builds are available for Windows and Mac which include the desktop
runtime, an early PIP wheel which just includes the web code, and a
source tarball. RPM and DEB packages are still in development. For
bleeding edge code, please see the GIT repository at:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin4.git;a=summary

Finally, I must thank everyone involved in getting us this far - it's
taken a team of more than 15 people at EDB something like 10,000 hours
of effort in total, plus those contributors from the community who
weren't held to strict project plans but did play a vital role
regardless! For more info on the team and features, please see my blog
post at http://pgsnake.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/pgadmin-4-elephant-nears-finish-line.html

Thanks, Dave

--
Dave Page