Re: [pgaweb][patch] Use https link for git repo - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgaweb][patch] Use https link for git repo
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Matthew Kleiman <mkleiman@pivotal.io> wrote:
bump.

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 3:58 AM Matthew Kleiman <mkleiman@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

As per discussion on https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAGRPzo-_dSYr5Y1D%2B0uBLo39Bb6MVTg3%3DCM%3DhrmX7LdF%3DfQbhQ%40mail.gmail.com#CAGRPzo-_dSYr5Y1D+0uBLo39Bb6MVTg3=CM=hrmX7LdF=fQbhQ@mail.gmail.com, I've updated the pgadmin website with the attached patch. Instead of the docs pointing developers to an ssh repo link, it points them to https.

Hi

I prefer to keep it as git:// - I've seen caching weirdness with http(s) in the past.

git:// is supported, and per the thread, Magnus did fix the issue seen. Is there any other reason to change it?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company