Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #4362 trigger function create script - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #4362 trigger function create script
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 9:55 AM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix RM #4362 trigger function create script.
Please review it.

While I can see how this works, I question why we have the string "SETOF" in prorettypname anyway? That's a separate property, so it should be in a separate variable. What if I have a type called "SETOFDavesStuff" (unlikely, but it illustrates the point)?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company