Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvement in the look and feel of the whole applica - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 commit: Improvement in the look and feel of the whole applica
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Thanks - applied!

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 10:44 AM Aditya Toshniwal
<aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi Hackers,
>
> Attached is the patch to incorporate the changes discussed in trailing mail(s).
>
> Kindly review.
>
> On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 3:31 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 9:58 AM Aditya Toshniwal
>> <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Hi,

onthe menu options (but not the product name) seems much better to me (and adjusting everything else as required of
course).

usedeasily, and is equal to all the other headers in app (including tabs) giving a feel of native desktop application.
You'llfind even smaller menu heights in native desktop application. We can make font weight to normal and may be
slightlyincrease horizontal spacing between the menu links.

thanthe 50px it's been for the last couple of years (iirc). I think it needs it to avoid looking cramped - please make
thechange.

>> > Will do.
>> > One more doubt regarding bold headers, should I remove bold headers in dashboard graph header, subnode headers
(eg.table->columns),properties tab accrordian headers ?