Re: Silent Install Parameters - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Silent Install Parameters
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 at 09:34, David Mear <david@mearkats.co.uk> wrote:

Good afternoon,

I have been asked to create a script to install pgAdmin silently via our RMM. Can someone provide me with the silent parameters as my attempts have worked locally with a administrator PowerShell but once it runs as SYSTEM through our RMM, it fails.

The general command line parameters for InnoSetup can be found at https://jrsoftware.org/ishelp/topic_setupcmdline.htm

I've never tested installation using group policy or similar, but I would imagine you probably need "/VERYSILENT /ALLUSERS" and maybe /FORCECLOSEAPPLICATIONS, /RESTARTAPPLICATIONS, and /LOG="C:\path\to\log"