Re: _T() macro won't build on Solaris - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: _T() macro won't build on Solaris
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Laurent Blume <laurent@elanor.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've done a package of pgadmin3 1.16.1 for Solaris 10, built using Solaris
> Studio against wxWidget 2.8.12.
> I had some issues because of  the use of the _T() macro in several places:
> that conflicts with  another one on that platform.

Yeah, I vaguely remember seeing that before.

> After replacing it everywhere with wxT() (see patch below), it built fine.
> Since that macro is being discouraged by the wxWidget project, I think it
> should be the right way?

Yep, that's perfectly fine. Unfortunately your patch wouldn't apply
for me, so I've re-created it with find/sed and committed to the
master and 1.16 branches.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page