Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for runningregression tests against Firefox - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for runningregression tests against Firefox
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for runningregression tests against Firefox  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

I suggest check which keyboard you are using, US or UK. If UK, try with US keyboard.(might work)

How would that make any difference? (and yes, I am using a UK keyboard).

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"