Re: [pgAdmin][RM7351]: Templates not displayed - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin][RM7351]: Templates not displayed
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

I think this change needs some thought and discussion on how it should be implemented. pgAdmin has worked this way for over 20 years with only this one suggestion to change afaicr - and I for one don't suddenly want templates showing up amongst my other databases.