Re: Help installing pgAdmin - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Help installing pgAdmin
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi

On Mon, 4 Dec 2023 at 14:36, Pedro Domingos <pfigdomingos@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
My name is Pedro Domingos,

I've been trying to install pgadmin on my macOS (System specs on the image bellow) and I can't run any version.
With the last updated version it doesn't even let open the .dmg, showing a "image damaged" message (and I've tried to download it several times). With other older versions, the app installs, but then it doesn't initiate.

I wonder if you could help me with this.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Pedro Domingos.
Captura de ecrã 2023-12-03, às 22.49.02.png

pgAdmin is only supported on macOS 10.15 and later I'm afraid.

--
Attachment