Re: Accessing PgAdmin UI (v4.1.3) through web browser - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Accessing PgAdmin UI (v4.1.3) through web browser
Date
List pgadmin-support
Right - it's not designed to run under the runtime, and then be access
via a browser. There's now a security key that is defined by the
runtime, that needs to be supplied by any clients that are connecting.
That is to prevent other users on multi-user systems from connecting
to the pgAdmin server and getting access to your saved connections
etc.

If you want to run in a browser, you really need to setup a Python
virtual environment and run the server directly. The README in the
source tree details how to do that.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com